How do I become a CLT homeowner?
Submit supporting documentation (upload link, fax, email, mail):
- Mortgage PQ letter from any bank
- Verification of Employment Form – one for each employer
- 2 years of tax returns or W2s – 2017 and 2018
- 1 month of paystubs
- Homebuyer Education certificate – Classes are almost every Saturday at Neighborworks of Western PA.
- Submit all documents to City of Bridges.
Wait while your application is reviewed
Receive notification whether your application is selected
Go through a conventional mortgage process – Neighborworks and City of Bridges will guide you through this process. We can only work with lenders who have signed on to offer leasehold mortgages to our homebuyers. Get in touch for more information!
Meet with an attorney to review the ground lease prior to closing
Close on your home and move-in!