City of Bridges CLT is an independent, nonprofit community land trust. We develop and steward permanently affordable homeownership in the Pittsburgh region.
City of Bridges Community Land Trust envisions diverse communities where people thrive, build wealth, establish roots, and foster community ties without risk of displacement.
We build community ownership that preserves permanent affordability, empowers individuals, and ensures responsible growth and stewardship.
We strive to LIVE our shared values as we build and sustain THE influential and effective organizational model for the delivery and stewardship of permanently affordable space in Western Pennsylvania. We are committed to our values:
- We demand dignity and respect for people and community, and advocate against discrimination and displacement
- We empower people and lead the way together
- We are courageous, credible, and worthy of trust
- We inspire thoughtful and honest community participation, and activate community plans and values
- We advance fairness, justice, and equity